Frequent headaches, thirst and urination (pituitary tumor?)

Patient

Q: I have had frequent (almost daily) headaches for 6 months now along with extreme, unquenchable thirst. I also have a loss of appetite and night sweats once a week. I have frequent urination (likely because I am drinking so much), and it is affecting my daily life. What should I do? I went to the doctor and one told me I have migraines, the other did blood work and it came back normal. I have a feeling it is neurological (possibly a pituitary tumor)? What is my next step?

Symptoms:  Frequent urination, unquenchable thirst, daily headaches
Doctor