Frequent hot flashes 3 days after abortion

Patient : Frequent hot flashes 3 days after abortion. No fever or pain. Is this normal?
Doctor :   Hello, frequent hot flashes after abortions can be because of hormonal disturbances , associated with your grief that y ou had a misconception would have made them more worse , so try to relax , take rest , eat healthy diet , sleep for 8 hrs in a day , be happy and positive , if it persists after 15 days or if you don't see any improvement in 2-3 days after implementing what I said then you have To meet a gynaecologist . Abortion is not good for health , so try to avoid it next time by taking maximum preventive measures . Take care .