Frequent Nosebleeds, Low Oxygenation, Aches

Patient : Hey. I'm 14, male, and have aches all the time, as well as frequent nosebleeds and a lack of oxygen (I must take very large breaths through the mouth often to have enough.) The aches occurs in the knee joint region mostly. It is more of a dull, worn kind of pain with occasional sharp aches. It has been happening for 6 months. I have been taking Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate for a couple weeks, but the problems have still been worsening. What is wrong with me and how can I try to remedy the situation?
Symptoms:  Symptoms: Frequent Nosebleeds, Low Oxygenation, Aches
Doctor :   Hi Thanks for your query I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It seems to me due to general weakness. So you are advised to get your Haemoglobin, vitamin B12 and vitamin D3 test and take their supplements. You can visit to physician for it. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.