Ask The Doctor > Pending > Frequent severe headaches

Frequent severe headaches

Patient: I am 16 years old. i had suffered from severe headache in the month of june in 2013. at first, i didn’t give much importance to it. but when i checked the symptoms, it was similar to migraine. i get throbbing headache in the region of my eyebrow and both the sides of my head. it is very painful. i had an eye check up which turned out to be normal. when i consulted an ENT, he prescribed me Anti-migraine tablets with sleeping pills. i got relief for few days but the headache started again. is it something to worry?

Symptoms: severe headache, blurred vision, dizziness, a little discomfort in understanding, sensitivity to light and sound.

Doctor: