Frequent throat, chest, and stomach pain when breathing in deeply

Q: I have been experiencing a stabbing pain in my throat when I breathe in deeply. The pain originates in my lower throat and then proceeds to radiate to my upper chest and lower stomach area. I also become dizzy, lightheaded, and feel flushed and feverish. This can last anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour, and the only thing that seems to help is walking. Nothing seems to offset it, it appears to happen randomly. The problem started a few months back but has increased greatly in frequency as of late, occuring up to two times a day. I have been to multiple doctors, and my results come back normal on the Ct-scans, X-rays, MRI's, and Endoscopy.