Frequent Urination and Chronic Groin Pain

Q: I decided to treat a suspected genital wart on the shaft of my penis with a home freeze kit. Whilst doing this I felt an intense pain (like a rupture or explosion) remote from my penis on the left hand side of my groin area about 2 inches away from the point I applied the freezing.

My groin area and penis were sore for about 3 days after and then the pain subsided. About 10 days later, after some physical exercise, the pain returned. Since then (about 1 month ago) I have had a constant ache around the left side of the groin area and penis. I get pins and needles down my left leg occasionally and sometimes a cold feeling in my left testicle.

The worst symptom is I need to urinate very frequently which is disrupting my sleeping so I am always tired.

I have seen doctors but they have not been able to explain it. I have been prescribed a course of antibiotics but this has not helped.

I suspect it might be nerve damage?

Does anyone know what injury I have given myself and what I can do to heal it?

Thank you,