Frequent urination and thirst. Could it be diabetes?

Patient: I am 27 year old female diagnosed with PCOD and Hypothyroidism. My doc put me on Rejumet and Eltroxin 50. However recently I have developed frequent urination and am suffering of excessive thirst. I checked on the internet suspecting type 2 diabetes. But I should no other symptom for diabetes. What do I do? Could it be something totally unrelated to diabetes?

Symptoms: Frequent urination, excessive thirst, sweating of palms and feet. dryness of lips (not serious dryness just a hot kinda day dryness)

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.Frequent urination and excessive thirst are definitely prime symptoms of Diabetes me llitus.Also you have PCOD and hypothyroidism.These may be associated with Diabetes as a part of polyendocrinopathy.I will advise you to get your blood sugar levels done.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care.