Frequent urination as soon as I drink water ...do not get sweat easily

Patient : HELLO I am an active 39 year old male with no major problems prior to this and my immediate family has not suffered from diseases 5'7"130 lbs. I am very silent ,calm most of time , but anger burst out sometime spuriously. I am out of control at that moment.Head scalp and hand palm are always HOT all the round year. Sometime headache due to gas , work exersion, tension.etc MY PROBLEM IS I get frequent urination as soon as I drink water , juice ,cold drink.etc.within 1 hour approx in day time. If I drink water after dinner then I have to wake up mid-night at 4 pm for urination.so I cant sleep continuously After urination still there are some drop left inside that make underwear wet. I do not get sweat easily even if I do lot of exersise...sweat at the most underarm. I want to get sweat so that I can avoid frequent urination. Pl guide me