Frequent urination due to anxiety, and over-masturbation?

Q: I have noticed that I have been urinating pretty frequently. Whenever I urinate it is usually short, like a few seconds long. However, my clear isn't dark or hazy, it is usually clear or a light yellow. I don't think I drink a ton of water, but usually drink 2-3 glasses with each meal. I don't know if this would help in your diagnosis, but I suffer from bouts anxiety and depression. I also, though I am trying to stop, masturbate a lot. I've probably masturbated 4-5 times a day, usually within a short period of time of each orgasm. Please let me know what you think. Also, my home physician told me that my potassium was low at one time, but I don't think so anymore.

Symptoms:  Frequent urination. I can't think of a specific time frame, but maybe 8+ times a day? I don't experience a burning sensation and my erections aren't painful.

The frequent urination that you are facing, lasting for a short span of time, is most likely due to anxiety and depression, masturbation may be an associated factor.It is good to drink lots of water, despite the frequent urination as it causes no harm, but does good in preventing a urinary tract infection.The other causes could be an acute urinary tract infection, urethritis, inflammation of the bladder and even renal stones. Diabetes also needs to be ruled out. Neurological deficits could be a rare possibility.Suggest you to consult a doctor for an examination. Blood, urine, kidney and liver function tests may have to be done. Also, make sure you avoid drinking lot of coffee, tea, caffeine-containing beverages, which are bound to increase the anxiety. Keep the genital area dry and clean, wear cotton undergarments and avoid exposure to cold. In a case of a urinary tract infection, the doctor may start you on a course of antibiotics, cranberry supplements also help
Reduce your anxiety, stop smoking and avoid excessive masturbation.
Hope this helped.