Frequent urination, painful, bladder doesn't feel empty, and kidney stones

Q: I am 56 yr old female. Since I turned 55, I have passed at least 5 kidney stones. Now I have a UTI. and was slightly dehydrated. I took the meds from the ER and they gave me fluids. That was 3 days ago. Today I feel as if I have to urinate all the time and my bladder doesn't feel like it is emptying, small amount of urine passed. I have pain that runs from my vagina up to the middle of my stomach, almost a vibrating pain. My back also hurts. I started taking Cipro today. What do you think is going on and what is best action?