Frequent Urination related to UTI?

Patient

Q: I am 19. Just recently within the last month I was treated for a UTI. I think the tests came back sort of late though, I had symptoms Sunday night and then didn't make it to the doctor until Tuesday, and the test results + medicine didn't start until a Friday and by then I was hardly able to stand for more than a few minutes without feeling faint and my back was killing me. So I do believe the infection at least semi-affected my kidneys but I took the medicine and felt better. I never had the burning sensation that most people get with a UTI, there was only pain in my lower pelvic area and blood in my urine.

That being said, I am now peeing a ridiculous amount. I'm not drinking enough water, I usually drink tons but for the past week I've been not really drinking for some reason. However, I am peeing like a full bladder every time I pee, and I'm peeing like every two hours or so. My pee is clear - yellow colored but why am I peeing so much without drinking hardly anything (not even soda and juice)? I read up on the internet about UTI after effects and I'm worried that this could be another, worse UTI or that the original one never really cleared.

Symptoms:  frequent urination without liquid intake
slight fatigue
Doctor