Frequent urination without pain

Patient : I'm urinating very frequently, but with no pain, and my urine is clear and a normal amount comes out each time. I'm not drinking more water than usual, but I still have to urinate even without drinking water between going. I've gone 5 times in the past two hours. I've had two UTIs in the past year and a half but I had pain and other symptoms with those. Could it be a UTI again if there is no pain and a normal amount of urine comes out?
Symptoms:  Frequent urination but with no pain
Doctor :   Frequent urination is often the earliest sign of UTI to begin with. Pain appears later in some. Recurrence of UTI is com mon. getting a urine test under supervision of a doctor is what is needed. YOur doctor may prescribe you antibiotics to kill the bugs causing the infection.