x
Browse
178 Physicians Online

Question:

Frequent uriniation

Hi, Iam 28 years old and recently married, I am experiencing frequent urination, please assist. What are possible causes in order of most probable and what tests should I ask my doctor to do?

Answer:

The most likely scenario is that you have a urinary tract infection. These infections are common among women but can usually be easily treated with the appropriate course of antibiotics. You doctor will do a few simple urine test to confirm the diagnosis and then prescribe the requisite medication.The infection will resolve in 5-7 days after starting the medication.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA