x
196 Physicians Online

Question:

Frequent uriniation

Hi, Iam 28 years old and recently married, I am experiencing frequent urination, please assist. What are possible causes in order of most probable and what tests should I ask my doctor to do?

Answer:

The most likely scenario is that you have a urinary tract infection. These infections are common among women but can usually be easily treated with the appropriate course of antibiotics. You doctor will do a few simple urine test to confirm the diagnosis and then prescribe the requisite medication.The infection will resolve in 5-7 days after starting the medication.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.