Frequent vaginal infections with irregular menstrual cycle and hormones

Patient

Q: I'm newly married, since 4 months..

before 2 months, I got an Inflammation after the period.. But with unpleasant smell of secretions, like the smell of fish, And it become more clearer after intercourse "sex".. In addition, the urine Inflammation !

Maybe 4 times I went to the doctor.. and every treatment was different,, and I took Duphastone "for 10 days" for the weakness of the lining of the uterus, and Dostinex "half tablet every 3 days for 3 weeks" because of high Prolactin level..

The last treatment was Progyluton "from the first day of the period for 2 weeks": whene the delayed of the menstrual cycle of one week.. plus some vitamens as steroid, like: Tocovid Mixed Tocotrienols, Acide Folique, Vitamin E, and Cod Liver Oil..
when the period has been late for 1 week, I felt very tired with pregnancy symptoms (but Negative results).. and the period occurred for only 4 or 5 days and stoped..
And the unpleasant smell of secretions, like the smell of fish is stell present until today specially after doing sex.. eventhat I took Betadine pessaries for 4 days.. but there is no result !
Also, bad smell in the urine !!

This month.. I have my period very early.. it occurred on November 7th night.. whereas the last period was on October 19th .. so it's around 19 or 18 menstrual cycle day..

Info:
" I "was" having regular menstrual cycle: 30 days
" My regular period lenghth is 7 days or 8
" I'm married and 20 years old..
" All tests for my husband have a positive results..

So what can I do for the Inflammation? and how can avoid it happening again?!
what is the diagnosis of my condition?
I'm feeling very tired psychologically..

And I'm trying to be pregnant..

Sorry for the prolongation

Doctor