Fresh blood along with stools, what could be the cause?

Patient

Q: Iam 41yrs old,While going motion in the morning time watery blood is coming along with normal motion,no other irritation, Why it is happen,what i do Please advice

Doctor

A:   Blood in stools may be due to bleeding in the digestive tract and may present as fresh bright red blood (hematochezia) or as black tarry foul smelling stools (malena). Fresh blood in stools may signify hemorrhoids, anal fissures, diverticulosis, intestinal infections, polyps or in tumors in rare cases.
The most common condition I can think of in this case is hemorrhoids which present as painless bleeding but I would suggest you to visit you doctor/gastroenterologist to determine the cause. He may perform an anoscopy or colonoscopy to localize the site of the bleed.