Fresh blood along with stools, what could be the cause?

Patient : Iam 41yrs old,While going motion in the morning time watery blood is coming along with normal motion,no other irritation, Why it is happen,what i do Please advice
Doctor :   Blood in stools may be due to bleeding in the digestive tract and may present as fresh bright red blood (hematochezia) o r as black tarry foul smelling stools (malena). Fresh blood in stools may signify hemorrhoids, anal fissures, diverticulosis, intestinal infections, polyps or in tumors in rare cases. The most common condition I can think of in this case is hemorrhoids which present as painless bleeding but I would suggest you to visit you doctor/gastroenterologist to determine the cause. He may perform an anoscopy or colonoscopy to localize the site of the bleed.