Ask The Doctor > Pending > Friction not allowing us to have sex for the first time

Friction not allowing us to have sex for the first time

Patient: Me and my boyfriend are trying to have sex for the first time and we are both virgins. However everytime we try to have sex its so hard to get his penis go inside of me. There is just so much friction between us and we’ve tried over 10 times. Sometimes his penis just slids out of my vagina before it could go in. I was wondering if theres anything we could do to have sex properly. I also felt that my vagina was very tight and so now I started to stimulate myself and its become a little more open than it ever was. I’ve heard of lubricants and I’ve also heard of lots of cons to them so I’m not too sure on which one to use.

Doctor: