Friend in need

Patient

Q: I have a friend who has type 1. He has been ill for 4 days. His blood sugars have been high since the 18th. 285 being the lowest and tonight it was 549. He has been throwing up stomach pain andhas not eaten in 3 days. Im conserned bout ketones as i just started reading bout them. He is refusing to eat and is telling me he sont need to go to the hospital. I just want to know she i call 911 for him? I dont have away to test the ketones. But all symptoms are there. Please advise

Symptoms:  Stomach pain vomiting hot and cold flashes not urinated since 5 am. Heis body with stiffen up and he hold his stomach grunting. Cold chills hot flashes
Doctor