From i was Child not social fraid go outside or

Q: From i was Child not social fraid go outside or far from house alone dont turst people and dont trust my self i See the people better than me and Saad and i things Happyend Bad things in the Future and this continue and i feel no sweet for live when I become 24 year old i Marie dont trust my wife and my brother has schizophenia and i have work far from my house then i have very depression and Not sleep about one and have year only sleep 1 hour or two hour Aday and dont trust my friends in work may be harm me and After that may be for Sex years and dont return to normal place i have this symptoms
1 - i have changeing in my personality
2- i have changeing in my concentration feelings memmory conguation
3- feeling my brain is empty can not take out my idea
4- i feel that the level of Mind and think is decrease
5- i taking by thing i dont feel
6 - icant Transmission the accident Happyend in the Day and arrange it with my self
7 i dont feel by reality as in dream dont feel by my self
8 i dont feel by the wheather example house wheather school wheather
9- no Focus no sweet for the live
10- i dont now what the people whant from theier taking and dont feel it
11 l- thing only in my self
12 - i dont feel by the people orund me and Not feeling by my Child no emotional
13 - i become fat tyried fast from the work eating to mutch dont feel by my self
14 - i want Stay olone
15- i feel by same thing in my chest canot take out
16-i-feel messier in my thinking and Transmission from Story tTo Story when I taking to my self same time not reality Story
18- i dont feel by the Day if it is holiday or work and clock morning night
I use this medicine
1- respidal 2 ml for two month tyried no interast at when He whant increase the Dose become very tyired and fraid
2-ablify 10ml for i week very tyried no concentration no thinking canot move
3 - invega i week no interast at
4-zelax 2 month no interast AT
5- fevarin become worse
6-cebralix 10 two month no interast at
7 solian 2 month no interast at