From past 2 days my full body is iching and

Patient : From past 2 days my full body is iching and small small red rashes are there
From past 2 days my full bo...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like you have developed an allergy for something. It could be due to an insect bite, food allergy, medicine allergy or even an exposure to dust and items. Kindly apply calamine lotion over the area for a cooling effect and take antihistamines like Cetirizine for three days. If the symptoms do not get better see a dermatologist for an examination and specific medications. Hope this helped. Regards