From past five yrs,iam getting pain in left testicle,pain and burning sensation at tip of the penis

Patient

Q: Dear Sir
From past 5 years, iam getting pain in left testicle,pain and burning sensation at the tip of the penis and pain from left testicle to left leg foot.Pain in left testicle increases after ejaculation.Kindly help me to find a right treatment and right doctor.

I have gone for all tests like abdomen ultrasound scan,scortal doppler study,HIV,w.b.c count,v.d.r.l,Hbs Ag,RBS,S.Creatinine,Albumin,Sugar,Epithilial cells,P.S.A. all tests results came normal.
I have met urologist and he suggested to go for the below tests.I have gone for all tests like abdomen ultrasound scan,scortal doppler study,HIV,w.b.c count,v.d.r.l,
Hbs Ag,RBS,S.Creatinine,Albumin,Sugar,Epithilial cells,P.S.A. all tests results came normal.

Doctor suggested me to hospitalized for 5 days and he has given me 1.Pipragram-T 4.5 g injections twice a day,Mikafast 500 mg injections twice a day, buffet 40 mg injections twice a day, Nock-3 tablets twice a day,Hetrazan 100 tablets thrice a day,Contiflo-D tablets once in a day and becospecial tablets once in a day.
After taking the above treatment, i got some relief, but the symptoms are still not cured completely.after this treatment again i have met the same doctor.He suggested me to take the following medication.
1.Clavcure 625 mg twice in a day for 10 days
2.Pantocid DSR twice in ady for 10 days
3.Hetrazan 100 tabs thrice in a day for 3 weeks
4.Nock-3 tabs-twice in a day for 3 weeks
and 5. Contiflo-D tabs - once in a day for 3 weeks.

Today only i have started the above medication.

All tests are showing normal.But i dont know why this pain is coming.Iam going to get married in this month end. my worry is that, if have this disease, it may transfer to my sex partner.Before marriage i want to cure this disease.kindly tell me, if i have this disease, i can go for a marriage or not?

After seeing my test results and my symptoms, kindly tell me i can go for amarriage or not and tell me to whom i should meet for the treatment.

Doctor