From since I can remember I have often had deep

Patient : From since I can remember I have often had deep visions of hurting other people I haven't acted on these but I sometimes feel like I want to this cannot be normal surely ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. There are some psychiatric disorders which can cause a lot of aggression. Also, some peo ple are naturally angry or have a lot of anger in them. You need to see a Doctor to get evaluated for the exact cause. And later, the Doctor will help you with behaviour therapy and counselling. If this does not help, you may need drugs which can only be prescribed by a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.