Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > From yesterday onwarsds i have mild fever and vomiting

From yesterday onwarsds i have mild fever and vomiting

Patient: From yesterday onwarsds i have mild fever and vomiting. I don’t want to eat anything because i feelvomiting. And currently i have pain in my joint. So these are all symptoms of what disease?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.The symptoms you mentioned p oints more towards a viral infection. You can follow a bland diet for the next 2 days, and if the symptoms still do not subside, you need to start an antibiotic course. You can take Tab. Ondansetron 4 mg once before meals to reduce the nausea sensation. For your fever, you can take Tylenol SOS.If the symptoms persist, you can consult a physician and start Tab. Ciprofloxacin with a recommended dosage of 500 mg to be taken twice daily for 3 days.Hope this was helpful,Regards