From yesterday onwarsds i have mild fever and vomiting

Patient

Q: From yesterday onwarsds i have mild fever and vomiting. I don't want to eat anything because i feel
vomiting. And currently i have pain in my joint. So these are all symptoms of what disease?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

The symptoms you mentioned points more towards a viral infection. You can follow a bland diet for the next 2 days, and if the symptoms still do not subside, you need to start an antibiotic course. You can take Tab. Ondansetron 4 mg once before meals to reduce the nausea sensation. For your fever, you can take Tylenol SOS.

If the symptoms persist, you can consult a physician and start Tab. Ciprofloxacin with a recommended dosage of 500 mg to be taken twice daily for 3 days.

Hope this was helpful,