From yesterday onwarsds i have mild fever and vomiting

Patient : From yesterday onwarsds i have mild fever and vomiting. I don't want to eat anything because i feel vomiting. And currently i have pain in my joint. So these are all symptoms of what disease?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The symptoms you mentioned p oints more towards a viral infection. You can follow a bland diet for the next 2 days, and if the symptoms still do not subside, you need to start an antibiotic course. You can take Tab. Ondansetron 4 mg once before meals to reduce the nausea sensation. For your fever, you can take Tylenol SOS. If the symptoms persist, you can consult a physician and start Tab. Ciprofloxacin with a recommended dosage of 500 mg to be taken twice daily for 3 days. Hope this was helpful, Regards