Frozen shoulder

Patient : Hi iam wondering if a frozen shoulder could cause a budlging disk in c5 c6
Doctor :   You mentioned there was something seen on your C5-C6 disks years ago. This time, the condition may have worsened or it c ould be a long term post-surgery complication, that is why the C5-C6 is bulging. It is very unlikey that it is caused by the frozen shoulder because that condition is a localized inflammation of the shoulder. I hope this helps.

Guest: i had a Voldka drink last night when i went to bed start shaking very cold and my left shoulder start hurting and so under my ribb i feel better but my shoulder and under it still hurt