Full body weight loss but chest gain, something i'm doing wrong? (Female)

Patient

Q: My concern is that when I lose weight I gain in my chest and lose everywhere else. For most this would be a "good" thing but for myself I have always had a large chest and currently I would have to go purchase size DDD or E to fit me when I only have a 34 or 32 band size. I am currently seeing a chriopractor for my posture and strain on my back. Could there be somethign that I'm doing that is causing the weight gain in my chest?
I am currently active for more that 60 minutes a day 5 or more days of the week. Cardio, light weight lifting and muscle toning.

Thank you, Crysta.

Doctor