Fundal Region - doctor found kind of liquid

Patient

Q: Yesterday we have visited our obgyn. My wife is positive pregnant week is 9 week and 2 days.
Baby heart beat positive, size 1.87 cm crown,
Position is 4.2 cm against the vagina.
My wife dont feel anything at all, both baby n mom is great.But yesterday when we do the transvag usg - my doctor found some kind of liquids, which he says could be water or blood in fundus region. and when he removed the stick of transvag, we can see a drop of thick blood from inside. So can some1 please explain this? why this happens? is that risk to baby? any medication should i discuss with specialist?

Doctor