Fungal infection in parasympothetic nervous system

Q: I seem to have an infection in my parasympathetic nervous system, My pupils are restricted, my rectum is relaxed and I am having chronic sexual arousal moments when I sleep, I also have foggy thinking and a bad short term memory. I believe it is fungal because I have what seems to be a white hairy fungus on the top of my tongue that nystatin does not get rid of. what could this be How do I treat my parasympathetic nervous system and who do I see for this.

Symptoms:  Restricted pupils

A:   Thank you for your question. The fungal infection of your oral cavity could possibly be a condition known as oral thrush. This is caused by a fungal yeast called Candida albicans. We are not certain if this may be related to your nervous system symptoms, but it is a possibility. In rare cases candida can infect the nervous system causing meningo-encephalitis (infection and inflammation of the nervous system and brain). This is a very however is a very serious infection, and requires immediate treatment. We strongly recommend that you follow up with a thorough neurological examination by your doctor and blood testing to determine if your symptoms are indeed being caused by an infection or another type inflammatory condition of the nervous system. At this point, we are unable to asses how serious this will become, so we recommend that you err on the side of caution and seek medical attention immediately.

Thank you for consulting