Future wife Hemoglobin is 9.5

Patient : My wuld be age is 28. her hrmoglobin level is 9.5. Wht are challenges aftt marraige. m fit n hemoglobin level 14
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually hemoglobin levels below 11 gms/dl should be consider ed as anemia. Anemia can lead to complications like general weakness, fatigue, hypomenorrhea, irregular periods, in pregnancy growth retardation of the baby etc. But anemia can be corrected with proper treatment and these complications can be avoided. Treatment of anemia varies from oral supplements, injections to blood transfusion etc. For hemoglobin levels of 9.5 gms/dl, oral iron supplements in the form of tablets or syrup are sufficient and can help in improving the hemoglobin levels. Take care