Gagging, vomiting and nausea

Patient : I'm a 16 year old female, it all started with gagging and throwing up 'air' but for the past week, I've been gagging and throwing up what I've eaten. Every morning, I feel nauseous and fatigue. It is worst in the morning and after my meals.
Symptoms:  Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Fatigue
Doctor :   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor. Vomiting soon after meal could indicate conditions like ulcer, gastritis or b ulimia (psychological Condition). Stomach ulcer / Peptic Ulcer Disease is a condition in which there is a defect in the lining of the stomach epithelium. This is a very painful condition and may be caused by excessive use of pain killers, excessive alcohol drinking, Smoking, excessive acid production etc. Treatment would be proton pump inhibitors, Antibiotics etc. Gastritis is the inflammation of the stomach lining. Treatment would include antacids, antibiotics if infection is suspected, Food modification, etc. Bulimia is a psychological Illness in which a person have regular episodes of over-eating and frequently gags and vomits in order to prevent weight gain. I recommend a visit to the physician to get a complete physical examination, detailed personal / medical history & an endoscopy in order to come to a correct diagnosis. Hope this information was useful.