Gain Weight and Body Cleansing

Patient

Q: I am 22 years old, my problem is that, I'm so thin and I wanted to build my body muscles, I really want to gain weight but I'm still thin though I tried eating much and well..What would be the best Vitamin to gain weight?
I'm working in a BPO company and I'm exposed to computer everyday, is this one reason why I'm so thin right now?
I often used to drink coffee and coke everyday, what are the possible effect of this to my body.
Someone says I need to cleanse my body to gain weight and maybe because of too much toxins due to soft drinks that i used to drink, what is the best natural way to detoxify my body or to cleanse one's body.?
Please help me Doctor, I really wants to be more fit and not like this, I am really thin, please give me names of vitamins to intake that is available in Philippines..Thank you and God Bless..

Doctor