Gained 40 pounds and worried about being pregnant

Patient : Could I be pregnant?!! Can I please talk to you about something? I have nobody else to talk to. I might be pregnant. I didn't tell many people but I was raped December last year. I'm having ALL the late pregnancy symptoms, I took 3 tests but were all negative, but I take a certain medication that usually makes pregnancy tests negative if you're pregnant. My friend on ig didn't find out she was pregnant till 37 weeks, and if I was pregnant id be around 20 weeks 15 days. What do you think I should do? I am just dying to know, I'm so scared as well. I haven't had my period since Jan. And have had all the symptoms plus gained 40 pounds since dec but no reason why.
Symptoms:  Dizziness, nausea, throwing up, no period, gaining weight, protein in pee, stomach pains, out of breath
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. From the signs & symptoms you quote it looks like you have conceived.Only with the signs of weight gain etc however we cannot conclude if it is pregnancy or not. It is right time that you approach a gynecologist for care. Since you say that you are already 20 weeks plus you must be having the feeling of the baby moving inside as well. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.