Gained lot of weight

Patient

Q: Im 27 and recently started gaining alot of weight especially in gut area y?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for question. Without knowing any specific details of your lifestyle, past medical history, or if you are on any medications, it will be difficult for us to why you are gaining weight. Weight gain in your age group could be due to diet, lack of exercise, hormonal disturbances such as an under active thyroid gland, or certain medications. Feel free to send us some further details on your current medical history, lifestyle, diet, and medications in order for us to give you more specific reasons as to why you are gaining weight.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com