Gallbladder post-op problems?

Q: I have had my gallbladder removed on Oct 1st. After the surgery I noticed very loose stool and it hasnt gotten better. Ive noticed now it is more intense and I have bowl movements like five times a day to seven times a day. When I used to have to go I would get the normal feeling to go but now when I feel like I have to go I get this really really bad pain. It goes away after I have a bowel movement. My stools are also still really loose. Is this just because of my gallbladder or something else?

I have also recently started taking 900 mg of lithium since I think about the middle or begining of november