Gallbladder surgery/laproscopically

Patient : Had gallbladder surgery two weeks ago today I lifted my 22 pound granddaughter and now have an achiness in my right side by ribcage. It is actually tender to touch. Called my surgeons office and medical assistant said it musts sounds as if I strained a muscle and just to take it easy this weekend and take Tylenol or Motrin as needed. If not better call office Monday morning if it gets worse go to ER. What do you think? Is it serious and should I be worried or should I relax?
Symptoms:  Achiness in righ side by ribcage....incisions still look good and are not raised or swollen