Gas and flatulence

Q: Hi,

I've been having trouble with digestion lately particularly with abdominal pain and excessive amounts of gas.

I have found that I'm allergic to Milk, and I'm able to avoid it pretty much all the time. However I still find in the evening that I'm getting a lot of gas. I spend a lot of time around people so its very restricting.

I'm currently taking a liquid cleanse for the colon and I wonder if that is having an effect. its by GenesisPure. I've taken the cleanse several days without having gas though. I take pro-biotics as well to help the intestinal flora.

I had a lot of gas yesterday after I took my liquid cleanse, and also Metamucil at the same time, Which I can understand. but today I had a lot of gas through out the day, and I haven't taken any Metamucil today. I had a lot of gas for a couple hours in the late afternoon, and I had a pork steak and coleslaw(no milk) for lunch. could the cabbage in coleslaw effect a person that much?

Any advice?