Gas pain or something more serious?

Q: I have been having a lot of pain behind my belly button that radiates down and around into my hip and lower back. I thought maybe it was constipation so I took a laxative 13 hours ago and no help. No bowel movement and no help with pain. It feels like if i could go to the bathroom I would feel better but I can't. I also have Behcets disease. I am a 28 year old female. Currently using a heating pad but that hasn't helped either. 3 days ago I had unexplained vomiting with some blood but nothing like that sense. Any help or direction would be wonderful

Symptoms:  Pain behind belly button wrapping around to hip and lower back

A:   The symptoms of pain in abdomen, vomiting, constipation could be the part of Behcet's syndrome. Behcet's disease is associated with nausea. vomiting, diarrhea with or without blood, abdominal pain and irregular bowel habits. Regular laxatives usually wont help your condition. You might be even having gastritis added on it. You are advised to take diet with high fiber and take lot of fluids. Bland foods are preferred over spicy foods. Followup with your physician for further management.