Gas permeable contact lens getting cloudy and filmy

Q: I have been wearing gas permeable contact lenses without any significant problems. In the last 6 months, everytime i put my contact lenses on- the right lens gets cloudy and it has a film over it within 10 minutes of putting it on. When I take the lens off and hold it up to the light you can see the film on the lens. If I add wetting drops- it sometimes helps but also the deposits on the lenses increase as I add more drops. Lenses become very coated as time goes on.
I recently purchased new lens and the same problem occurred. Also, I have tried different cleaning and wetting solutions and it has not helped. ( I do not know if the cornea is involved in this situation. What trouble shooting path can I take to get back into my lenses?

A:   Thank you for your question. It is likely that there is a problem with the specific brand of contact lenses that you use, or cleaning solutions that you use to treat them. Since you are not experiencing any issues with your eyes, we cannot determine whether there is a problem with your cornea, as you asserted. Please try switching to another type of contact lens, if you continue to have problems with gas permeable contact lenses.

Thank you for consulting