Gastric problem

Patient

Q: Hi, I am 29 year old and taking Rabekind-plus (Rabeprazole + Levosulpiride) tablet from last 6 weeks for gastric problem, but still i am suffering from gastric (After eating small amount of food stomach feels full, Vomiting sensation, sometime I can hear sound and gas bubble sensation inside the stomach, Tiredness (unable to work), numbness in hand, Recently I have given B12 vitamin injection. No pain or burning sensation in the stomach). I have done biopsy and results are normal. Could you please suggest me how long do I need to take this tablet for gastric? Or do I need to do any other test before continuing the same tablet? Could you please let me know whether these are symptoms of auto immune gastritis or Pernicious Anemia?

History: I was taking Decdan-0.5(steroid) tablet at December as I had hail loss in small area of my beard. Has taken PAN-D tablet for one month for gastric problem on January and the same issue is reoccurred on mid of February. I had done Ultra sound and CT scan of abdomen and all are normal

Doctor