Gastric Problem to baby

Q: Hello

My baby (boy) is 5 week old, 10 days ago his poo color got changed from normal to solid green, and after 5-6 days, number of poo is increased from 10-12 times to 20-24 times and then small red colored something in it. I consulted a child specialist and he has suggested for ultrasound for upper abdomen, and he said everything is normal and suggested a medicine (Xymex Drops) 5 drop, 3 times a day.

Now he seems to be better, but the poo color is still green, and the new problem is, while he is sleeping, wake up like 1 hr or 1.5 hr maximum and wakeup and start crying continuously, we thought he is having gastric problem so we given Colicaid drop 2 days ago and at that night he was fine.

Please suggest if its good, if we can continue the medicine (Colicaid Drop) not sure if its good with Xymex drop or what to do.

Also, the baby is on breastfeeding and no other things given to him from outside.
Please suggest.