Gastro confusion? HELP!

Q: I farted and a mixed fluid came out. it was a mix between mucus clear and brown. no visible blood. i went to the toilet and tried to poo but no solid stool came out there was a LOT of mixed fluid. i have had a bit of tension and soreness of the lower abdomen over the last couple of days. after this i still have a bit of tension and need to fart (but too scared to fart out of sharting) over an hour later. i have had slight discomfort over the last week or so but i didnt feel ill. what do you think?

Symptoms:  Discomfort/slight pain of lower abdomen, liquid poo, loss of bowel control over a short period of time.