Gastrocnemius muscular venous thrombosis

Patient : Hi. It's Friday night and I had an MRI on a torn medial meniscal in my knee today. I complained about a cramping feeling in my calf over the last 3-4 days, that is quite sore. They picked up a Gastrocnemius muscular venous thrombosis. The doctor didn't seem too concerned, and we are going to address it next week. After reading up on it I am a bit concerned. I'm 41 years old. Here are a few things from the report. OTHER - There is generalised oedema in the medial gastrocnemius muscle and there is filling defect in the gastrocnemius muscular veins consistent with thrombus. No definite popliteal venous thrombus identified. Do you think it should have it seen to over the weekend ? Thanks. Barry
Symptoms:  Sore calf. ranging from 1/10 sore to 6/10 sore all the time. Light swelling and slightly redder left leg.