Gastrointestinal Problems and I am two months pregnant

Patient : I was diagnosed with H. Pylori before I was pregnant and this is my 4th pregnancy. I have noticed ever since I got pregnant that I am bloating every day and it just keeps getting worse. I am now 2 months but look like I am 6 months from top of the abdomen to the bottom. My top is very tight and hard and everything I eat makes me sick. I am very worried because I think there is something wrong. I am in a lot of pain in my upper stomach and I know it has to do with the h.pylori.
Doctor :   Certainly, these signs and symptoms could have been caused by Gastritis Caused by H. pylori; On top of that, your pregna ncy might increase the severity of your gastric symptoms. I would suggest you to walk and avoid spicy and fatty foods, if your Ob Gyn after an assessment of your pregnancy gives you the OK, you might take medication for H pylori. In the meantime Lifestyle changes and over the counter antacids might help you with your symptoms. I wish you a prompt