Gastrointestinal, Unknown issue

Q: Several weeks ago I became ill with a stomach bug of some sort. It only lasted a few days but was probably the worst ive had, I had to go to an urgent care center to receive fluids and Zofran. A little over a week later I was feeling better and woke up in the middle of the night and threw up. Since then I have just been having a lot time "feeling bad". I just feel weak and "spaced out" at times not so much dizzy or lightheaded just feel "woozy". There have also been times where I will feel nauseous if im in too warm of a room. I have also been getting headaches every day for the last few days and pain behind my right eye. Also random pain that comes and goes in my neck and shoulder blade areas. I feel like im falling a part

Symptoms:  Nausea, headaches, occasional vomiting, acid reflux, stomach "queezy", neck/shoulder blade pain