Gave a hand job to my BF

Patient

Q: Hi I'd like to ask, few weeks ago I was doing a hand job to my boyfriend then he came and we kissed right after that so the sperm went into his mouth ,he then went to clean his mouth to the bathroom and then he licked me,can I feel safe about sperm not gotten inside me?thanks a lot

Doctor

If your partner had rinsed his mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash as well as with water then, it is unlikely that he would have been able to transfer sperms after giving you a oral. You are likely to be safe as sperms don't last or survive water contact or mouth washes.

Hope this helps.