General Health checkup suggestion

Patient

Q: Hi

I am 32 years old and never had any health problems so far, i never had any health checkup's even .

These days am feeling very stressed in my work and worried about health in future.

I would like to know what health checkups are a minimum for a person of my age, and please suggest me if there are any packages. I am located in hyderabad and my father at 60 and he do not have any problem , i would also request you to suggest a health check plan even for him .
no hereditay history of any kind of disease.

If there is any plan covering whole family including mother , father and wife and kids. it would be more helpfull.

Thanks a lot for listening to me patiently.

Doctor