Genital Bump, Pimple?

Patient : Hi, I have one bump on my vulva, just below my vagina. I have had oral sex with my boyfriend, but he has never had any STD symptoms. Neither of us have had any oral sores. It looks like a pimple and I think that's what it could be. it is painful to the touch and has not ruptured and it's small. I have had a pimple on my vulva before (before ever having oral sex) and I think that's what it is but I'm still nervous.
Symptoms:  None other than the bump.
Doctor :   Vaginal pimples are similar to face pimples or pimples anywhere else on the body. But, vaginal pimples are very painful and stinging unlike pimples on other parts of the body. Bacterial infection in vaginal area is the fundamental cause of vaginal pimples. As moist and sweaty area is most favorable for bacteria to grow their colonies, hair follicles get infected and damaged. Infected hair follicles are clogged with bacteria, white blood cells and pus. The mixture of white blood cells, bacteria and pus is called plaque. Vaginal bumps flare up during monthly periods and become very painful. Most women neglect them as they most often disappear after few days, but it is recommended to get them diagnosed first. This is to rule out other similar looking conditions like herpes and other STD s. Also, an ordinary vaginal pimple may sometimes complicate to form abscess. So it is advisable to visit the doctor at the earliest.