Genital Bumps filled with puss under my shaft pubic hair.

Q: Hi, i have this puss like white thing under where my hair grows on me penis shaft. I don't know what it is, but i tried using products on it like a month ago, but it doesn't help. Any ideas?

Symptoms:  Bumps on penis with puss in it. Under my pubic hair.

The bumps near the hair line along the shaft of the penis could be a hair follicle infection, folliculitis as it is known. It may be due to bacterial infection that there is a pus-like discharge. Kindly see a dermatologist and get it examined. Do not use any medicines till then, keep the area dry, do not scratch or try to touch them. You may need a course of oral and local antibiotics. Avoid intercourse till it heals completely. Wear cotton, loose fitting undergarments. Avoid soaps and lotions or any cosmetic applications over the area.
Hope this helped