Genital Bumps filled with puss under my shaft pubic hair.


Q: Hi, i have this puss like white thing under where my hair grows on me penis shaft. I don't know what it is, but i tried using products on it like a month ago, but it doesn't help. Any ideas?

Symptoms:  Bumps on penis with puss in it. Under my pubic hair.

A:   Hello,
Thanks for the query.
The bumps near the hair line along the shaft of the penis could be a hair follicle infection, folliculitis as it is known. It may be due to bacterial infection that there is a pus-like discharge. Kindly see a dermatologist and get it examined. Do not use any medicines till then, keep the area dry, do not scratch or try to touch them. You may need a course of oral and local antibiotics. Avoid intercourse till it heals completely. Wear cotton, loose fitting undergarments. Avoid soaps and lotions or any cosmetic applications over the area.
Hope this helped

Related Q&A

Q: I have a zit like feature on the side of my penis, I squeezed it an white stuff came out an blood but didn't hurt, sh...

Q: I Got A lot Of Red Bumps And Like One Popped And Now It's Like A Dent And A lot Of Red Spots On My Chest.

Q: Hello, I am having issues with my lymph nodes. Two specifically have been enlarged for a month- the first one on the ...

Q: I have a eczema on my hands that recently appeared and used to itch me but the doctor gave me a cream for it. Now rec...

Q: I applied elocom cream to my irritated spots on my face, and now i've seen that it has bleached/lightened the areas i...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon