Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Genital Discomfort Causing Upsets

Genital Discomfort Causing Upsets

Patient: I have pain in my lower left side of my abdomen and feel like i have to pee really bad all of the sudden and neasous bad smell from my vagina and when this happens I get a clitoris erection with all of the sudden arousal. What do you think this is? I’m hardly able to eat anymore.

Symptoms: Symptoms: Abdominal pain, Bladder Discomfort, Odor from genitals, Neasousness

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description, the possible causes of your sy mptoms are urinary tract infection, stones in the renal tract, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.By clinical examination and investigations like ultrasound, urine microscopy, urine culture and sensitivity etc, the possible cause of the problem can be identified and treated.So, as you are having continuous pain, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.Hope this helps.Take care.

Patient: Thank you and I will it’s been getting worse.