Genital itching with one red bump

Patient : I was wondering if I have an sti or std. I have a small red spot on my penis and it itches. Ive had it for about two days now and the last time I had sex was about two weeks ago.
Symptoms:  Itching
Doctor :   Hello, If the lesion is a red spot and its itchy as well over the head of penis, over the glans, then there is a possi bility that it can either be a fungal infection or a STD. It is advised that you may visit your physician for a local examination and smear for culture to isolate the organism to ascertain the cause specifically and further offer treatment. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards