Genital itching with one red bump

Patient

Q: I was wondering if I have an sti or std. I have a small red spot on my penis and it itches. Ive had it for about two days now and the last time I had sex was about two weeks ago.

Symptoms:  Itching
Doctor

If the lesion is a red spot and its itchy as well over the head of penis, over the glans, then there is a possibility that it can either be a fungal infection or a STD. It is advised that you may visit your physician for a local examination and smear for culture to isolate the organism to ascertain the cause specifically and further offer treatment.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards