Genital pain

Patient

Q: For 5 weeks now I have been feeling extreme itching, burning and pain in the vaginal and anal area. The itching is external and burning and pain is internal. There is some swelling and tenderness. I have been treated for a yeast infection, no difference. Have been treated for chlamydia as test results were inconclusive, but no difference. There are no sores, no smell, no discharge and no redness in the area.
In the past week, I have been getting bitten at night. I have a friend who had bed bugs a while back so I'm assuming this is just horrible bad luck, but I applied a Scabies cream today just in case these two things are related. However, there are no bites in the genital area, only on the rest of the body.
I am at a complete loss as to what this might be, and cannot see the gyno for another 4 weeks. I have never had herpes and tested negative to Gonnoreah.

Doctor