Genital Problem

Q: Heya,

I'm a 16 year old male. I've had many oppurtunities to be sexualy active with a partner but there's been this problem holding me back. It's hard to explain but here goes -

1. On my shaft of the penis I have small little white spots, which I believe to be 'fordyce' spots. I'm not that botherd by them as they're not that visble.

2. On my shaft I have small patches of paleness, It's very visible and I NEED to get rid of them.

3. On my testicle sack I have large pale patches which are very visble, It seems my skin has been damaged in some way.

Overall, I NEED a solution to my problem because I BADLY wan't to be able to be sexually active with a female, and as I'm just starting college there will be endless oppurtunities!

Please Help